About Me

My photo
I am married to an amazing man, Bill. We have a baby boy named Owen who is our whole world! I am a teacher. I have a Shi Tzu named Cash who definately helps to complete our family. Bill is a Carpenter and a full time student at night. We are very active and play on several different sports leagues. I Chair Relay for Life for St. Francois County adn do Activities for Madison and Iron Counties. I also am President-Elect of the Southeast Region of Missouri State Teacher's Association. We definately stay busy! Bill loves to fish and be out doors. I love waking up with him in my life every day!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

School is starting soon and I still have fish to catch!


Summer is coming to an end and Bill is working so much. I am preparing to go back to school and tackle another year. Though I am definately ready to get back, I am also wishing I had a little more me time this summer. Bill is wshing there was more time for fishing. We did not get to take a trip this summer but of course we did go to Mexico in March for the honeymoon and have several things coming up this coming year. So as we finish up the summer months and begin the fall we keep all our family and friends in prayers and thoughts.


No comments:

Background