About Me

My photo
I am married to an amazing man, Bill. We have a baby boy named Owen who is our whole world! I am a teacher. I have a Shi Tzu named Cash who definately helps to complete our family. Bill is a Carpenter and a full time student at night. We are very active and play on several different sports leagues. I Chair Relay for Life for St. Francois County adn do Activities for Madison and Iron Counties. I also am President-Elect of the Southeast Region of Missouri State Teacher's Association. We definately stay busy! Bill loves to fish and be out doors. I love waking up with him in my life every day!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Motherhood is a busy Job






































I always thought that my career ambitions kept me busy but since Lil O has joined our family I have realized the true menaing of busy. I cannot complain for 2 reasons: #1 I just do not have the time and #2 because he is pretty incredible. He is currently 4 months and weighs 15.8 pounds. He is 24 and 1/2 inches tall. his new favorite thing is doing raspberries with his mouth. All he does is raspberries. It is hularious! The down fall: I have to change his tops often because of spit pools. He is so funny though. Always laughing and happy. We are so very very lucky!

No comments:

Background