About Me

My photo
I am married to an amazing man, Bill. We have a baby boy named Owen who is our whole world! I am a teacher. I have a Shi Tzu named Cash who definately helps to complete our family. Bill is a Carpenter and a full time student at night. We are very active and play on several different sports leagues. I Chair Relay for Life for St. Francois County adn do Activities for Madison and Iron Counties. I also am President-Elect of the Southeast Region of Missouri State Teacher's Association. We definately stay busy! Bill loves to fish and be out doors. I love waking up with him in my life every day!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santa Claus is One Scary Dude!

Santa-Claus-is-coming-to-town-christmas-16844298-1024-768 JustFunny

On Christmas Eve Night a strange man comes into our homes by coming down our chimney.  If anyone else did this they would be arrested for breaking and entering.  He watches us when we are sleeping....  Stalker anyone?

 

This stranger leaves us presents.  Most people who receive elaborate presents from a stranger would feel weird.

He loves children and encourages them to sit on his lap.  PC171712

 

PC041624

 

Who voluntarily place their child on the lap of a strange old man who gives them candy and hangs old with elves all day?

All I am saying is that I am not at all surprised when children respond negatively to this!

 Bill at 2 and half PC041614 (2) santa

I think that maybe the kids of it right and they are sitting on Santa's lap thinking that their parents have lost their minds!!!

No comments:

Background