About Me

My photo
I am married to an amazing man, Bill. We have a baby boy named Owen who is our whole world! I am a teacher. I have a Shi Tzu named Cash who definately helps to complete our family. Bill is a Carpenter and a full time student at night. We are very active and play on several different sports leagues. I Chair Relay for Life for St. Francois County adn do Activities for Madison and Iron Counties. I also am President-Elect of the Southeast Region of Missouri State Teacher's Association. We definately stay busy! Bill loves to fish and be out doors. I love waking up with him in my life every day!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Meet Coby

Meet Coby!

He is the newest member to the Gann Family.    Coby is 13 weeks old and a Miniature Schnauzer.  He is also Bill’s Christmas Present.  (And no before you ask, I did not wrap him or put a bow on him.  I, instead opened the front door and handed him off to my husband as I took my 1 year old crab monster into my arms.- By the way the new puppy made him giggle repeatedly.)

156218_1736078962356_1250065875_31909584_1784863_n

I think Coby –I have to keep saying his name because he has been with us for 3 days and had a name for a total of 15 minutes- is adjusting to the move.  Our Shi Tzu, Cash, is showing him the ropes and I can only hope that they become as close as him and Carter were.  Carter was our Schnauzer who was killed in may by a hit and run. 

So here is the sweet little face that will eat dozens of my high heels and Owen’s toys in the months to come.  When this happens please remind me of how sweet and innocent he began.  ;)

No comments:

Background