About Me

My photo
I am married to an amazing man, Bill. We have a baby boy named Owen who is our whole world! I am a teacher. I have a Shi Tzu named Cash who definately helps to complete our family. Bill is a Carpenter and a full time student at night. We are very active and play on several different sports leagues. I Chair Relay for Life for St. Francois County adn do Activities for Madison and Iron Counties. I also am President-Elect of the Southeast Region of Missouri State Teacher's Association. We definately stay busy! Bill loves to fish and be out doors. I love waking up with him in my life every day!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Trial and Error

 

I may never give my husband’s computer back.  I have discovered that I can link it directly to my blog and it will allow for posts and creativity beyond what I have currently mastered.  May I just say-Wow!  So the next few blogs to come will mainly be trial and error.

photo

The funny thing about trial and error is that you can blame your goofiness and wacky decisions on it.

PA060882   But then again, isn’t life one big version of trial and error?

I mean has anyone ever met the Master of it all? 

The one who has everything figured out?

P5150175

Well if you have, I would love to meet her.

Yes I believe she is woman if of course she even exists because most mean can not even find a clean pair of socks.

 

HPIM6290

 

I am not bashing men.   I love men!  Preferably my husband.  And he does do so much that I cannot  (and/or will not).

 

But this is not about him.  This is about mistakes and surprisingly exciting results.

Map picture

Wow!  My house!  How cool is that?  My house, with its multi-colored roof which we plan to finish…. Eventually!

So many projects that we start and eventually finish.

Another example of life.

And this life, crazy, amazing, and full of surprises.  None of which I want to change!

 

   
   

No comments:

Background