About Me

My photo
I am married to an amazing man, Bill. We have a baby boy named Owen who is our whole world! I am a teacher. I have a Shi Tzu named Cash who definately helps to complete our family. Bill is a Carpenter and a full time student at night. We are very active and play on several different sports leagues. I Chair Relay for Life for St. Francois County adn do Activities for Madison and Iron Counties. I also am President-Elect of the Southeast Region of Missouri State Teacher's Association. We definately stay busy! Bill loves to fish and be out doors. I love waking up with him in my life every day!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blood is Thicker Than Water

 

"A cousin is a ready-made friend for life."

Author: Unknown

When I was pregnant I was surprised (but excited)  to find out that my little brother was also expecting.  When we realized that they would be born within 3 weeks of each other, I was overjoyed.  When we found out that they would both be boys…. Well I started saving bail money!

untitled 

They will fight.

punchThey will play.

PB201459They will explore!

PB201440  

Find trouble.

explore And break a ton of hearts….

play twoKnowing that I get to watch our generation evolve and grow together warms my heart.  I see so much of myself in my son and like wise for my brother and nephew.  

Such amazing little men that they already are.  Cannot wait to see who they become!

2-9438 8-9461 17-952114-9492 15-9487

And did I mention that they are adorable!!!

No comments:

Background