About Me

My photo
I am married to an amazing man, Bill. We have a baby boy named Owen who is our whole world! I am a teacher. I have a Shi Tzu named Cash who definately helps to complete our family. Bill is a Carpenter and a full time student at night. We are very active and play on several different sports leagues. I Chair Relay for Life for St. Francois County adn do Activities for Madison and Iron Counties. I also am President-Elect of the Southeast Region of Missouri State Teacher's Association. We definately stay busy! Bill loves to fish and be out doors. I love waking up with him in my life every day!

Monday, November 15, 2010

A Year Flies by!








I cannot believe that it has already been a year. a year has come and gone since our lives changed. We were living the crazy fun life with little responsibilities when we finally decided to have a baby. We were pregnant before we had a chance to change our minds and it seemed we blinked maybe twice before he was born. And now, an entire year has past and we have just celebrated his first birthday.

It amazes me the person he is becoming. He is so full of personality and almost always excited and happy. Almost! There are those moments when he is mad, and let me tell you- he can really get mad. However, 95% of the time he is wonderfula nd 100% of the time he is PERFECT!

No comments:

Background