About Me

My photo
I am married to an amazing man, Bill. We have a baby boy named Owen who is our whole world! I am a teacher. I have a Shi Tzu named Cash who definately helps to complete our family. Bill is a Carpenter and a full time student at night. We are very active and play on several different sports leagues. I Chair Relay for Life for St. Francois County adn do Activities for Madison and Iron Counties. I also am President-Elect of the Southeast Region of Missouri State Teacher's Association. We definately stay busy! Bill loves to fish and be out doors. I love waking up with him in my life every day!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Oh how nice!

I just realized that I can blog from my phone! This blog is about to light up like a Christmas Tree!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

B said...

Awesome!!! I may have to try this. :)

Background